BILL FRITZ CANARD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ANYBODY KNOW OF ANYBODY OUT THERE WITH A USED BILL FRITZ CANARD?

[/quote Dean Werges has one but you wont get it unless you up somr serious dollars. A Fritz hull ranks among the top in glass work and command huge money. I tried to pry it from his fingers but he was not dead so he still has it...............Mike

ANYBODY KNOW OF ANYBODY OUT THERE WITH A USED BILL FRITZ CANARD?

[/quote Dean Werges has one but you wont get it unless you up somr serious dollars. A Fritz hull ranks among the top in glass work and command huge money. I tried to pry it from his fingers but he was not dead so he still has it...............Mike
i would pay good money for a nice one. can you find out if he wants to sell it.

Steve Jackson also has one, Never been wrecked, Dont think he would sell it though, Its been hanging on his wall for about 10 years, wish he would bring it back out, though, man, that boat was tough to beat. turned on a dime.

Steve Jackson also has one, Never been wrecked, Dont think he would sell it though, Its been hanging on his wall for about 10 years, wish he would bring it back out, though, man, that boat was tough to beat. turned on a dime.
AHHH back in the day when Canards ruled,that was before Zorro's fins hooked us up in the corners

AHHH back in the day when Canards ruled,that was before Zorro's fins hooked us up in the corners
You got that right. B)

I know it is hard to determine value based on the large number of factors involved, but anyone have a ballpark figure for a Fritz Circus Circus Canard (unpainted)? I have a friend who has one that might be tempted to sell it.

Thanks,

Rick

I know it is hard to determine value based on the large number of factors involved, but anyone have a ballpark figure for a Fritz Circus Circus Canard (unpainted)? I have a friend who has one that might be tempted to sell it.

Thanks,

Rick
My guess its worth at least $400-$600 not at all out of line compared to the Lobsta Thomas or most carbon kevlar hulls. My Fritz Roundnose was built as good as it gets. Altough many guys laying boats these days do very good work......Mikey my $.02

i talked to bill this summer and he said $550.00 and he was interested in getting a few back out on the water again he said about 4 weeks to build one for me.

............. he said about 4 weeks to build one for me.
That's exactly what he told a friend of mine a few years back, it'll take about 4 weeks to built it.......... once he got started which would be about 12 months. Bill was exact on his words almost to the day as my buddy got his boat about 1 year 3 weeks later. That's one thing I can appreciate about Bill Fritz, you might wait a while but he won't B.S you, tells you straight up. :)

"..i would pay good money for a nice one. can you find out if he wants to sell it...."

I'm curious though, if you say you can get one in 4 weeks, why are you fishing for one here saying you'll pay good money for it? I can tell you now ain't nobody who's got one gonna come off a Fritz hull for under $500. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Back