• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Beware!!! eBay Fraud Alert!!!! Orange/White Shaman with K&B Red Head

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonShaw

Vendor
I am not sure why the fraudulent sellers like this item so much. Since I purchased the late Mike Rushing's boat from his nephew almost a year ago, it has been fraudulently listed no less than 5 times now. Here is is again. I just wanted everyone to know this boat is in my garage and it is not going anywhere. I think this may be the only orange/white Shaman that Carl has ever built. Just wanted everyone to know. Thanks.

http://www.ebay.com/...d=150987719293

Last edited by a moderator:
It's funny in a not so funny way that this sh*t stain continues to try to rip people off with this exact listing and fleebay does nothing to resolve the issue.

Ron

I just sent ebay a fruad report on this sale telling them that this boat is sitting in a friends grage and it has been up for sale 4 or 5 times.

Dave

Thanks for sending fraud reports guys. Hopefully we can save an unsuspecting soul a lot of grief.

He needs to get set-up next time by IMHO . I cant believe he is still at it.......

Andy

Back