Best Sport Gas Hydro Combination

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KenBeller

Planning new winter project, what is the best hull:

Insane G4

Backlash

other?

Lest go fast.

Mike, so the whiplash is faster, money is not a top consideration, also whos is the best engine guy these days.

I think the. Whip handles the water better overall. Many good engine builders. Maston.redline are my first choices. Gizmo also builds a good oneimho

Brian Blazers boat was very fast at the Wine run. It was pretty windy and looked like it handle the water very well.

I like the Backlash its a well thought out kit that is not to hard to build.Its a bit bigger than the whip.Ther is a bunch of info on them on jims rc boat dock.

Tom, same here good group of people and well run event , I will be back, hopefully with gas sport htydro to give Bill a run.

backlash

i have run this boat with a 26 and a good 29.5 and it handles both well with no problems the 26 is a mike ross and the 29.5 is a c c raceing . it will handle all the power you can put to it. i think just about all the engine builders on this site would be a good choice but imo the bang for the buck would be a gizmo motor i have raced with them and they are a strong motor.

howard

Back