Barbie's new ride!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raptor347

Just finished my Hyperformance Thunderboat. My daughter and I had a great time with the theme on this one! It didn't bother her a bit when we cut Barbie in half. We'll see how she runs this weekend.

DSCF6168.JPG

DSCF6171.JPG

DSCF6169.JPG

Just finished my Hyperformance Thunderboat. My daughter and I had a great time with the theme on this one! It didn't bother her a bit when we cut Barbie in half. We'll see how she runs this weekend.
Shes hot!!!!! Cut her in half :eek: :eek: Nice build!!! I was thinking of building a barbie boat for my girls as it might get them into the boat scene!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
lol....good one.. :lol: about time we have a girl driving a T boat!! :D

I saw a smokin' hot chic one time wearing a tee shirt that read "When I grow up, I want to be just like Barbie, that little b**ch has everything". Nice looking Classic Thunderboat.

Latest posts

Back