bad day

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gale54

I am having a real bad day here at work and need to get my mind off of it for awhile.

So scale guys do you think the U-13 boat will make it to Madison? It would break my heart not to see them here. I love the green on the boat and JMK is a good driver. But the Navy boat looks good too. I hope the race will be a close one.

I am getting excited about the Madison R/C race this year with the water up higher then ever and the spillway in turn four gone it should be some great racing this year. I am glad to see the guys from Ill. coming over to make some noise. But just maybe I will get all my problems fixed and give you guy's a race instead of just watching. I got the 71 Madison thunder boat ready and plan to let Nathan lose with it.

When and Where is the Madison RC race? Would love to see that while I was down there.

Friday July 4th at Kruger lake in Jefferson Proving Grounds. If you are down town go to 421 go north up the hill. Go past 56 till you come to a stop light keep going on 421 for 2 miles and you will come onto the JPG gate on your left. It is big and you can not miss it. Go into the gate (no Gard) and look left you will see the lake. Hope to see you

Friday July 4th at Kruger lake in Jefferson Proving Grounds. If you are down town go to 421 go north up the hill. Go past 56 till you come to a stop light keep going on 421 for 2 miles and you will come onto the JPG gate on your left. It is big and you can not miss it. Go into the gate (no Gard) and look left you will see the lake. Hope to see you
No reason for the U13 not to be there unless they dont have a prop. Sponson damage was minimal. Bringin the Elam to the r/c races if you have a gas class my kitty will fit in i will bring it...............

Sounds good. Thanks for the info. I will try to make this race also. Great weekend of hydroplane racing planned!

No reason for the U13 not to be there unless they dont have a prop. Sponson damage was minimal. Bringin the Elam to the r/c races if you have a gas class my kitty will fit in i will bring it...............
Bring it we will be running open gas again.

Here kitty kitty....

Here kitty kitty....
The 13 boat will be boat is leaving Thurs., heading for Madison, In.

Here kitty kitty....
I just hope Cooper has enough bullets. 2 blown motors in Eville got to love the sound of the PISTOLas

Here kitty kitty....
I just hope Cooper has enough bullets. 2 blown motors in Eville got to love the sound of the PISTOLas

Back