Backlash builds

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roxyflash

IMG_3183.jpg
Built 5 these are 3 & 4 still waiting for the carbon cowl on #5 heres a few pictures,

IMG_3184.jpg
IMG_3177.jpg

HI Bruce, Those are nice looking boats. You need to get one for yourself. I may try to get a sportgas boat going too.

I have two new Thunder boats to try out this spring.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Phil.The Blue one was mine but needed the cash.Right now i have no gas boat together.There all sold :( I do have a motor and some parts.Might have to scratch build another whiplash

Thanks Phil.The Blue one was mine but needed the cash.Right now i have no gas boat together.There all sold :( I do have a motor and some parts.Might have to scratch build another whiplash
Bruce,I was told you need a strong engine to run these Backlash? and how heavy is it? Joe was interested in building one and was told it alittle one the heavy side and needs a strong HP engine to run it?

These are light boats.They can handle the larger motors but still run strong with the smaller ones.I would recomend building one. :)

Latest posts

Back