Atwell's new Sport 20

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gator 340

New project just completed from the Atwell's. This is Dumas Pay' N' Pak 20 boat powered by a O.S. .21 VZ-M. Thanks to my dad for setting up the boat and Randy McCarty for the boat.

Brandon T.

brandons pics 022.JPG

brandons pics 020.JPG

Wow! Flashbacks. I built a few of those back in the 70's. It will be interesting to see how it handles a modern power plant. Have fun with it.

I like it. I don't know if it's "race legal" with the pipe being over the deck but it looks good. Now it just needs graphics ;)

Here are a couple of pictures of mine taken last summer in Indiana. The first was before it's maiden run and the second was taken after it shut down due to being way too rich on the initial start up :mellow: I found a bit of rework was in order so it's still needs paint and graphics as well :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I like it. I don't know if it's "race legal" with the pipe being over the deck but it looks good. Now it just needs graphics ;)

Here are a couple of pictures of mine taken last summer in Indiana. The first was before it's maiden run and the second was taken after it shut down due to being way too rich on the initial start up :mellow: I found a bit of rework was in order so it's still needs paint and graphics as well :(
Yea, i was telling my dad that it wouldn't be legal in NAMBA. But according to IMPBA rules, it was no problem. But our district in IMPBA doesn't really run them so we have a minor problem but we hope to build the class up now. Not sure on what i want to paint it like yet, I'm thinkin since it has to look scale, either the red, orange, and yellow Miss Madison or the Speedy Printing boat. :ph34r: Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! Flashbacks. I built a few of those back in the 70's. It will be interesting to see how it handles a modern power plant. Have fun with it.
Haha, yea. We're really excited about it to. It was kinda one of those experimental things but it just semed to come together quick and good. I'll make sure to run the fire out of it to. Thanks though.

Latest posts

Back