Atlas cowl

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Greene

Need a cowl for a Dumas Atlas Van Lines- hull 7701- U-00 1981 / U-1 1982 - Anyone have one that needs a home ??? :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Must have blown the new beast over this past weekend.And it went to "Davey Jones Locker" ????

Rick
How did you guess?? <_< A little TOO stingy on the floatation , lesson learned. I was kinda supprised it didnt take the wing too.

It was WAY nose light, so I figured we would just ride around.When Don and Perry took off down the backstrech downwind, I forgot I wasnt supposed to go with em :blink:

Get ahold of Karl Chase up here in Michigan, the last couple of races he has had two old Atlas boats for sale, one was an older boat that was wrecked but I think the cowl was ok, I think he wanted $100 for the entire boat, but don't qoute me on that. Get ahould of Karl at (248) 879-0854 or [email protected]

Josh-

I dunno,

I always thought $85.00 + S&H

He should be able to ship it in the state for less than $15.00

That would be less than $100.00

Then you would have repeatability, when you loose the next one, you wouldn't have to re-engineer the cowl.

Do it once, and be done with it

Just my opinion

Rick

Hopefully, I have "lost" my last cowl. They might come off, but Davey is done with me from a blow off.They will float well from now on !!!!!

Still Looking-

Obviously guys I would be willing to pay a fair price for a completed cowl. 95.00(shipped with tax) for a bare cowl is tough right now. I know Rick, its still under a 100.00 -

Andy check with steve on that cowl i can pick it up for you bring it to brandon he lives around the corner from me Robert

Need a cowl for a Dumas Atlas Van Lines- hull 7701- U-00 1981 / U-1 1982 - Anyone have one that needs a home ??? :(

Ok again,

Andy,

Make sure the width is the same, a Dumas kit is only 4" wide and most others are 4.25 to 4.50 or even 5" wide.

Did you blow it over with that OPS you BOUGHT from me ?

Ok again,

Andy,

Make sure the width is the same, a Dumas kit is only 4" wide and most others are 4.25 to 4.50 or even 5" wide.

PM sent Joe, and YES. If they had a "shame" emotion it would have been inserted there ......

Ok again,

Andy,

PM sent Joe, and YES. If they had a "shame" emotion it would have been inserted there ......
Andy;

Not to mind anyones business, BUT that OPS is a GOOD engine, if anything run that engine and work on the boat, (or retire the thing). :rolleyes:

Ok again,

Andy,

Andy;

Not to mind anyones business, BUT that OPS is a GOOD engine, if anything run that engine and work on the boat, (or retire the thing). :rolleyes:
All I need to do is talk you out of your cowl ;) - its just sitting anyway right. :p That OPS runs VERY well,esp in a 10-1/2lb boat- Joe was refering to the lack of $$ sent his way. :eek: that is being corrected.

Andy, Remember our first discussion at Brandon about "NOSE RISE"

The angle & amount of the front area of the center section????

If your going to ask for help, that would be MY first item to fix.

Without that fix, you are just pissing into a HEAD WIND.

Rick

Ok again,

Andy,

Andy;

All I need to do is talk you out of your cowl ;) - its just sitting anyway right. :p That OPS runs VERY well,esp in a 10-1/2lb boat- Joe was refering to the lack of $$ sent his way. :eek: that is being corrected.
OOPS :eek: So sorry :unsure: ...put that thing on the set up table. also cut off that rudder too :p ... You don't want this cowl. I was going to make a new one anyhow

Back