AS the season Ends....

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lay26

Supporting Member
it was a good season after all in the sport 40 class for me. after being out for the last two years i almost thought that there would be no class in my district :eek: , but there was. 1st race had a strong showing and then it fell off a little(maybe alot, only 3-4 boats for many races) but the new Whiplash 40 i built in the winter proved to be a great project. After testing and finally finding the sweet spot B) in the set up i can look forward to starting strong next year, i may even finally come down and mix it up with the the fast guys in D12(yeah charles ). As we have come to realize brian blazer did a good job on the design of this boat.....i did a good job building it... need to do a better job driving it though :rolleyes: for now i can only imagine what the new motors(cmb,A/A picco) would do in this boat...oh well. if you're looking for a new soprt 40 this winter..this new whip 40 is Very NICE

We will be waiting down her Lay for your whip,we have about 5 Phil Thomas hulls that will hold their own against a Whip.The first weekend in May we will have the season opener so tell the D-1 guys to bring them down so we can see who is fastest!!!

Latest posts

Back