• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

AquaCraft Miss Vegas - SOLD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pete Markese

Supporting Member
I've got a really clean, like new AquaCraft Miss Vegas gen2 for sale. The cowl and wing are painted metal flake blue and the hull is yellow. The stock AquaCraft .18 engine has barely been broken in. To further motivate a quick sale, I am including another brand new AquaCraft .18 engine that's never seen a drop of fuel. Asking $225 shipped for the whole package or take it for $180 shipped without the extra AquaCraft .18 engine being included.

Below is a list of additional enhancements:

- the inside of the hull has been coated with epoxy for easy cleaning and further protection;

- a water cooling coil has been added to the header;

- an Octura flex cable collet has been added;

- servos have been upgraded to a JR270 and JR590M;

- 4:40 rod is used on the steering linkage;

- 2 Grim Racer 36x55 props are included;

- an Octura p/s/b 535 and M435 prop is included;

- 3 flex cables with drive dog & prop nuts are included;

- a back-up steering arm is included;

- retrieval hooks added to top of cowl and sponson tip;

- a spring has been added to further secure the fuel tank lid;

- fuel filter is added to the fuel line;

- the stock Miss Vegas boat stand is included.

Pictures are shown below. You will need to add your radio and receiver. I am asking $225 plus shipping for the entire package. Please let me know what other info I can provide to help clarify the proposed value presented here.

Thank you.

Pete

Last edited by a moderator:
What kind of turn fin does it come with?

I've got a really clean, like new AquaCraft Miss Vegas gen2 for sale. The cowl and wing are painted metal flake blue and the hull is yellow. The stock AquaCraft .18 engine has barely been broken in. To further motivate a quick sale, I am including another brand new AquaCraft .18 engine that's never seen a drop of fuel. Asking $225 shipped for the whole package or take it for $180 shipped without the extra AquaCraft .18 engine being included.

- the inside of the hull has been coated with epoxy for easy cleaning and further protection;

Pictures are shown below. You will need to add your radio and receiver. I am asking $225 plus shipping for the entire package. Please let me know what other info I can provide to help clarify the proposed value presented here.

Thank you.

Pete

Thank you.

Pete

Thank you.

Pete

The turn fin is the stock Miss Vegas unit. I've always run the OEM turn fin on my stock Miss Vegas boats, and have never had a handling issue there. I do run the Grim Racer turn fin on the modded boats where I've done the JD sponson mod.

Let me know if you want to split up the package, id be interested in the aqua .18 spare.

Alden

Let me know if you want to split up the package, id be interested in the aqua .18 spare.
Alden
Please look on eBay I have 2 excellent AquaCraft .18 engines listed there along with a full set of the hoses and linkages for the Miss Vegas. The one listed with a starting price of $24.99 is like new. The other one is listed with a starting price of $14.99, and it's only had a few tanks of fuel run through it. It's also in good shape. I have also listed a new p/s and bearing set along with a lightly used rod, back plate assembly, piston pin, crank and carb.

I do have a another brand new, never seen a drop of fuel AquaCraft .18 engine that I was going to keep, but would consider selling. If you are interested in that one, let me know. We can talk about it.

Pete

Just to clarify

There is or was no GEN TWO boat.. Just the same boat with some light hardware changes.

Only a very few boats (right at the beginning) were sold with the original 1/8" flex shaft..

The reason I bring this up is now… there truly is a Second version of the boat coming to market.. Miss Vegas Deuce!

ROCK ON

Grim

Last edited by a moderator:
Back