Aquacraft/Futaba speed control-SOLD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GavinP

:huh:

I have a electronic speed control that I received with a full set of the Aquacraft radio gear.The speedcontrol is brand new and never been used.

As I am a nitro boater and will never use the speedcontrol thought someone might have a use for it.

Just make me a reasonable offer and it's yours.

I believe it may be a ESC MC230cr or MC330cr.There are no markings on it to indicate.

I have since found out further information about the unit.

It came from a RTR Bristol Bay

It has 8 cell BEC speed 600 Capacity 15 amps approx

It is prewired with arming switch and "bullet" connectors.

GavinP

Last edited by a moderator:
:blink: sorry I have no idea.I know nothing at all about electrical r/c models.It does have the heavy duty electrical plugs on it that are normal with the battery packs so I assume it can handle the bigger battery packs.As I said it came complete with a Aquacraft radio set so maybe Aquacraft or Futaba may have more information

Gavin P

would anyone know the cell range for this controler.

This looks like the ESC from the AquaCraft ProFisherman. It can take up to a 7-cell pack, however it was Intended for low draw motors like the 550 can motor.

JD

That is the stock ESC included in the Hammer EP, Profisherman Bass Boat and our "scale" type boats. Max draw is 20amps. You can run it down to 19 turn modifieds and 7.2v - 8.4v battery supply.

Rw

I have a electronic speed control that I received with a full set of the Aquacraft radio gear.The speedcontrol is brand new and never been used.

As I am a nitro boater and will never use the speedcontrol thought someone might have a use for it.

I believe it may be a ESC MC230cr or MC330cr.There are no markings on it to indicate

GavinP ;)

I believe it may be a ESC MC230cr or MC330cr.There are no markings on it to indicate

GavinP ;)
I have a speed controler for a ep hammer as well and i tried to use two 7 cell batteries and it would not respond so its a good guess it probably uses up to 8.4v max but all is good atleast.

Back