Anyone else having trouble with the site ?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wasted wages

Supporting Member
I’ve been having trouble navigating the website lately,,, I see others making double and triple posts to get the site to load a reply, I also get this page a lot…

IMG_2231.png

As of Saturday night the iOS s/w updated and it seemed to only be iPhones and iPads or Macs having these issues.
How is the forum working for you now?

As of Saturday night the iOS s/w updated and it seemed to only be iPhones and iPads or Macs having these issues.
How is the forum working for you now?
Seems to be better,,, funny thing was, it worked better when on cellular than when I was connected thru wi-fi …
I use an iPhone 15 pro max …

My account was locked and required a password reset. Was IW hacked?

Lohring Miller

No. We installed some plugins.

The first requires anyone who hasn't logged in in two years to reset their pass.

The other uses this database of compromised emails and passes to determine if you need to reset your pass. To be clear, we were not compromised.

What we were seeing was a lot of spammers getting in through member accounts so we decided the best option would be a pass reset.

I was just required to reset my password from the one I used yesterday, What's going on?

Lohring Miller

Latest posts

Back