Anybody recognize this hull?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doug Ashby

Is this a bitter beer face Miller? The nose doesn't seem right.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like a "Star Wars" Miller American. Interior color and the "through deck" tail mounting tells me it's a Dumas kit build

Looks like a "Star Wars" Miller American. Interior color and the "through deck" tail mounting tells me it's a Dumas kit build
Hmmm..... still has open cockpit & mid cowl side vents, more like the '85/86 Miller American that got hit with "artistic liberty". I agree on the Dumas kit for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is for sure a Dumas Miller American. My friend just finished that Xwing fighter nose boat.

Cliff

It is for sure a Dumas Miller American. My friend just finished that Xwing fighter nose boat.
Cliff
So why didn't it get built as intended? Just curious .......... :huh:

Don't look like the cats real sure about it either-LOL :p
The look on the cat's face says it all-something's fishey but where's the can of tuna? I think I can answer Don's question too. People build Dumas boats 'cause they're a cheap way to build a 1/8 scale hydro. It's an entry level boat for people who can't pony up $2000.00 or more for a competive scale boat. I'd guess almost all are never raced only run for FUN. Most people don't have the skills to build a nice 1/8 scale boat. Im building a Dumas 73 Pay&Pak now that I've taken artistic liberties with-should be legal for sport x with a .81 . Closest organized races are about 400 miles away. . JUST FOR FUN DON!

Latest posts

Back