any decent hulls for a .18 hydro?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RodneyPierce

Hey guys, well, today my miss vegas hit the bank wide open, lost radio. I though i would be able to fix it, but apon closer inspection tonight, there are quite a few seams split, stringers broken, etc. So its not worth fixing. My question is, is there any other hydro hulls that would work well with the .18? i was just going to take all my hardware, etc off this boat, and toss them into another hydro. (not rigger, but sport hydro). Let me know, as im sure someone has built one.

Hey guys, well, today my miss vegas hit the bank wide open, lost radio. I though i would be able to fix it, but apon closer inspection tonight, there are quite a few seams split, stringers broken, etc. So its not worth fixing. My question is, is there any other hydro hulls that would work well with the .18? i was just going to take all my hardware, etc off this boat, and toss them into another hydro. (not rigger, but sport hydro). Let me know, as im sure someone has built one.
keep your eye opend on ebay and RCU classfies. you can find miss vegas hulls for about 100.00. Guys part them out to make more money that way.

Latest posts

Back