Another Paint Job 1980 U-4 KWWW

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I origanally built this hull for Ron Ratoff, just before the Spring Nat's last year, as the U-4 No Name (Blue & Gold)

Ron has run the boat for for a year, and worked the bugs out, and decided he wanted something a little different,,,,

I just completed his new paint job, the 1980 U-4 KWWW MHR 7704

Enjoy my friend,,,,,,see you in a couple of weeks

Rick

Last edited by a moderator:
I origanally built this hull for Ron Ratoff, just before the Spring Nat's last year, as the U-4 No Name (Blue & Gold)

Ron has run the boat for for a year, and worked the bugs out, and decided he wanted something a little different,,,,

Rick
Very nice Rick, Is that a Velasco hull?

Glenn

Looks very nice.....Take lots of pictures as they always get some kind of scars on em' eventually....

Rick
Very nice Rick, Is that a Velasco hull?

Glenn
Yes, 1st gen Velasco, with modified bottom, and sponsons

Hard to suck the graphics when your behind me.. :lol:

I've been known to surprise quite a few people lately. Either way you win, you built it! B)

Any way your way out of practice! :blink:

Ron

Last edited by a moderator:

Rick
And this ended up being the scale concourse winner at the 2010 NAMBA Nat's

Nice job, if I may say so myself!!!!!

Latest posts

Back