Another fun test day at Madison

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who is going to be at the Madison Race on July 4th?
Myself and Willis are planning on making the July 4th race. Back in the day my folks took me to Madison every July for the boat races, was an annual family event.

Wish they all still ran pistons!!!! I can still hear them pounding under the bridge, what a sound!!!

looking forward to being in Madison again, have boat will travel

gh :p

I will be there and may bring along another club member,not many coming from here because of the friday race but it should be fun to try out the new lake setup. What classes will be run i have a new gas cat i want to run if you run some gas. Also what will boat fees be a flyer would be nice Mike

I will be there and may bring along another club member,not many coming from here because of the friday race but it should be fun to try out the new lake setup. What classes will be run i have a new gas cat i want to run if you run some gas. Also what will boat fees be a flyer would be nice Mike
I have the flyer in my laptop, I'll get it posted tonight. Sorry, I thought everyone had it.

BB

Chuck will be there with the Bud, I will be there with the Oberto, Orrrrr. Maybe something else. We will have to see how testing goes this weekend. Ken

Here are our flyers for PMBC

Bigbird

The_Dennis_Holt.doc

Tristatereg.doc

thunder_lilbristol.doc

Fall_Final.doc

Attachments

• The_Dennis_Holt.doc
    26.5 KB
  • Tristatereg.doc
    27 KB
  • thunder_lilbristol.doc
    27 KB
  • Fall_Final.doc
    27 KB
Here are our flyers for PMBC

Bigbird
More Great Pics, Bigbird Glad to see everybody come out to play. Some very fast runs were put down from several boats camps. Doug

Back