...another Ebay gem

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man, that thing is cherry !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: , looks like it was the catch of the day some summer afternoon when nothing else was biting :rolleyes: Bet the compression drops when you pump all the mud out of it !

This one might be a candidate for Jay Leno's " eBay item's, SOLD or NOT SOLD " segment . Pretty funny thing to watch. I think it's on Thursday's shows.

Dick

you guys are to funny!!!!! all of you just made my night !!!!

thanks for the laugh

it was great

P.S. wife says I can have it, if it comes with an anchor

"OH HELL it is an anchor!!!

Well, there's one that you won't have to get into a bidding war with Ferrette! :lol:

$375.00 starting price? You have to be kidding me! Somebody's been smoking something and not passing it around. :blink:

Well, there's one that you won't have to get into a bidding war with Ferrette! :lol:

$375.00 starting price? You have to be kidding me! Somebody's been smoking something and not passing it around. :blink:
Dunno, maybe there is a sort of smoking circle where a few gather together, smoke, and come up with these gems... "Speed Demon" "Back in the winners circle" "Direct flow supercharger". Probably interspersed by hysterical giggles and "who's got the munchies"

That rigger actually could be very very fast. If you noticed, there is no paint on the riding surface of the sponsons, just like Marty says to to it. :lol:

Ron, maybe in different parts of the country speed is calculated differently :lol:

Larry

Last edited by a moderator:
Larry, you'll find out that there are at least two different MPH readings, that one that we're used to and the eBay MPH which is tougher to calculate because of the variables involved. The props must be able to get a better bite in BS which results in less slippage. :lol:

Ok, who's gonna be the first to email them ask "how long did it sit on the bottom of the pond?" :lol:

Back