Angle engine and need picture formulaboats.com

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrUnlimited

Hi guys,

I am ready to mount the engine in my new hull but I like to know what the right angle is to mount the engine. Also I need a picture of the wingstays of the Formulaboats.com U1 and U5. Hope you guys can help me out with this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys,
I am ready to mount the engine in my new hull but I like to know what the right angle is to mount the engine. Also I need a picture of the wingstays of the Formulaboats.com U1 and U5. Hope you guys can help me out with this.
What hull do you have? Im sure Doug has pics in his gallery

Hi guys,
What hull do you have? Im sure Doug has pics in his gallery
Engine on most scales are @ 7 to 8 deg 0 being the water

Hi guys,
Just wondering what (who makes the hull) you have? Thanks

T5 hull by Dick Caspari (thunderboat reproductions). I know Don Ferrette has a Smokin Joe hull by Dick Caspari.

Back