Andy Brown

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What up Dog

Has anyone talked to Andy Brown I'm trying to reach him for the last

2 weeks & the phone is always BUSY. Can anyone help me get in contact

with him ?

Thanks,

Brian

Has anyone talked to Andy Brown I'm trying to reach him for the last2 weeks & the phone is always BUSY. Can anyone help me get in contact

with him ?

Thanks,

Brian
Brian,

A friend of mine said it was best to just email Donna with what you need. I personally haven't tried that yet, I need some headers from them.

David

As I kept being told, be patient. It took me several tries using email to finally get their attention, but once I did I got prompt service. Placed an order on Tuesday, had my parts on Friday. I never got through on the phone.

Just got off the phone with Donna. 1 call, 8 rings. Donna sounded like she is feeling better. They're still plugging away there. Try calling again. Middle of the day may be better.

Just got off the phone with Donna. 1 call, 8 rings. Donna sounded like she is feeling better. They're still plugging away there. Try calling again. Middle of the day may be better.
I have been placing several orders during the last weeks and the respond from CMD has been real fast. They respond to e-mail the same day as I sen it, and items arrive here in Norway within a week.

They are offering great services now.

:p I talked to Donna this morning, it only took me two phone calls to get through. My order should be shipped out Monday.

Be patient. You'll get your stuff.... though it may take several months.

I think they are facing a bad time but they're still willing to help us.

cheers

Pierre

Latest posts

Back