aero marine

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ACTION JACKSON

Supporting Member
does anyone have an old aeromarine 1/8 scale that was called the daton walthers, u77 i would like it to be new.

aeromarine lost the mold when they had a fire years back, i know of others from companys but i just want aeromarine1/8 scale

this boat was a ron jones pickle fork it did make alot of dif boats

Last edited by a moderator:
does anyone have an old aeromarine 1/8 scale that was called the daton walthers, u77 i would like it to be new.aeromarine lost the mold when they had a fire years back, i know of others from companys but i just want aeromarine1/8 scale

That is the hamms bear miss madison boat??? the one with the motor moulded in? it is huge by the way.....

Last edited by a moderator:
does anyone have an old aeromarine 1/8 scale that was called the daton walthers, u77 i would like it to be new.aeromarine lost the mold when they had a fire years back, i know of others from companys but i just want aeromarine1/8 scale

OH YA!!! Look out world! Here comes action jackson in to the frey. New he couldn't stay away. saw me with my traveling trophy and said No way. :lol:

OH YA!!! Look out world! Here comes action jackson in to the frey. New he couldn't stay away. saw me with my traveling trophy and said No way. :lol:
Dont he have one of those assbackward boats? Pink n White You just missed a Henry Valasco hull im sure Ken has a rental even Wes........

ok who is henry & is his boats glass, i dont belive in wood.

so dont rub me to hard or i will have to pound you into the water with something i just dont know what yet.

im still looking for the perfect hull. :D

ok who is henry & is his boats glass, i dont belive in wood.so dont rub me to hard or i will have to pound you into the water with something i just dont know what yet.

im still looking for the perfect hull. :D
Henry is on here go to the forsale section and look in wtb60 cmdi 67 pipe. You can pm him from there VERY NICE STUFF..... I do have a nib Fritz Karlson hull id sell but not cheap LOL

Ol Stevie wont race a round nose, haha, he doesnt believe in letting off the trigger!! Why dont you just step up a few years and go turbine. lol. Valasco hulls are epoxy glass. Nice boats. Ken

Will Maryann let him out to race boats again. If he gets out we have to work on Phil Barker then.
Boy aint that a name from the past! If we keep going it will be just like the good ol days..........except..I didn't do to good back then.........I did have a blast though. Ken's got a picture with him and Action Jackson and that backaswards boat and a hole bunch of trophys from Evansville. 2 long haired hippies on the dam.

Will Maryann let him out to race boats again. If he gets out we have to work on Phil Barker then.
Boy aint that a name from the past! If we keep going it will be just like the good ol days..........except..I didn't do to good back then.........I did have a blast though. Ken's got a picture with him and Action Jackson and that backaswards boat and a hole bunch of trophys from Evansville. 2 long haired hippies on the dam.
Seen a pic of Ken at Als Hobby does the word doobie mean anything here? Well i did not smell any funny smoke not from him anyway.............Barker man he has to be older than dirt by now,who the guy with the white Aerotech that spanked everyone? He was in St. Louis at the spring race lurking........

HAHA, I bet. The guy Your thinking of Mikey is Ed Mayer. He was Tough in 7.5 tunnel, He also had a fast 20 hydro or two. He knew how to make em run, thats for sure.

HAHA, I bet. The guy Your thinking of Mikey is Ed Mayer. He was Tough in 7.5 tunnel, He also had a fast 20 hydro or two. He knew how to make em run, thats for sure.

this is true ken it is ed the man mayer.

did phill ever mod the bottom of his roundnose
Yes I got that job finished You want to try a roundnose???

I will be building the 71Timex soon as I get a hull built.

Latest posts

Back