A Cut Above laser cut kits

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dave weagel

has anyone here built a 1/8 scale hydroplane hull with a kit from "A Cut Above" laser cut kits ?

wood quality ?

parts fit ?

skins available ?

all info appreciated, thank you.

dave

I don't know his products but under decals he shows the Bacardi thunderboat I built (now owned by John Finch) and he was not the guy who made the graphics for it. :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting. I am already getting calls from some friends after they saw this. I called David Newton and he was not sure who this person is. Wonder what this Paul's last name is?

I know that his smaller kits are all balsa.... Not sure on the 1/8 scale kits. Might want to send him an email and ask.

I don't know his products but under decals he shows the Bacardi thunderboat I built (now owned by John Finch) and he was not the guy who made the graphics for it. :unsure:
Now thats funny :lol: .

Tim K
While I don't mind seeing the boat on there since he gave me credit, the guy who did the graphics might get a tad irritated since his business IS graphics. :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
"Seems to be out of Vermont."

Hey Hammer,

And we all know what a real "hot bed" for Model boating it is - Har, Har !!! This may turn out to be interesting - hopefully in a positive way. He certainly doesn't provide any info of significance about his product.

Stand up and be Recognized Paul from Vermont. We don't bite - - - MUCH. CHEERS !!! Bob

Latest posts

Back