95 Dewalt

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I an despeartly seeking pictures of the 95 Dewalt Miss Madison. I think she also ran as the green jasper boat that year so there are not alot of pics. Any help would be appreciated.

Email me at [email protected] and I will send you what I have , I am

building the same boat .

Tim
I have many pics of that hull.I painted most of the hull in 95 and also crewed for her.
Doug, I've got the major decals made and installed but I'm looking for placement of some of the smaller ones especially the color and placement of the U6 anything you have would be appreciated.

building the same boat .

Tim
I have many pics of that hull.I painted most of the hull in 95 and also crewed for her.
Doug, I've got the major decals made and installed but I'm looking for placement of some of the smaller ones especially the color and placement of the U6 anything you have would be appreciated.
I will start scanning and add then to my profile

building the same boat .

Tim
Tim Thanks for your help! I'm sending you some decals today although I don't know how long it will take for them to get to Canada. Again, thanks

Just glad I could help and thank you for your generosity.

Very cool. B)

Tim K
Some 95 Dewalt Pics posted to my Album
Thanks for the pics Doug. I thought the 95 Dewald ran with the solid black decals with the yellow lettering. I was told it ran as the Jasper in the spring ,then the Dewalt on the west coast and with just 1 winglet. Then in 96 on she ran with the black lettering and no winglets and with the new cocpit.

Back