93 Frosted Flakes Turbine Tube

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have been digging around in heating duct material bins looking for some material that I could cut up and make my turbine tube, not having any luck in finding something with the correct seams to match that found on the real boat. With all the expertise out there, someone must know the best way to build it and out of what. Would appreciate any help that can be offered.

Greg

93 Frosted Flakes, thats what Im building too. I cant seem to find anything to replicate the turbine stack either, all I can think of right now is a thin sheet of aluminum rolled-up, like they use on the Dumas Circus Circus. This looks good only the Frosted Flakes had a bend in there turbine stack.

Rcboatcompany.com offers a fiberglass exhaust tube that works great. It is very scale. just go to the scale hull link and you will find it with the Madison hull http://www.rcboatcompany.com/ScaleHulls.html I know Steve will sell you just the tube, you can just paint it silver or use the reflective silver tape which looks just like the material used on the real thing.

Back