89/90 u-31 circus cockpit

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
H

hugh hargett

Does anyone have some good photos of this boats cockpit? If so please share.

Thanks,

Hugh

I've been collecting pics of the 89/90 Circus for years and I have yet to come across a real good cockpit shot. Not saying they don't exist, just saying I've never found one.

Maybe we could find a miss dewalt u-31 or a miller u-31? Just to get SOMETHING that actually resided in the hull :unsure: .

Youd never know by how many circuses you see that its such a difficult boat to nail down on the colors and details. I guess im not the only one that got trapped by all the beautiful pinks, blue, and gold. A real pain so far.

Hugh

Sorry Hugh I scrolled through everything again. Of all my shots very few even have the hatch up and those are not close enough to show any detail of the cockpit.

Hey Hugh,

I just came across these on the H 1 site Shop pics for the U-9 Jones Racing boat doing some upgrade work for the 2012 season. May well be the only ones I've seen. CHEERS !!! Bob

Something is better than nothing at all ^_^ .It would be hard to pull it off just like that, coz with the batteries in I wont have that much depth availability. the escape hatch is definately a dream. The batteries would have to move into the sponsons.I cant see the rework :rolleyes: . If i could just get the gauge cluster and driver built that would good enough for me.

Back