76 Spirit of Dayton Walther pictures

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike McIntosh

Lookin for some good pictures of the Spirit of Dayton Walther 1976.I currently have a couple of shots but none that show the tail .Any pictures would be great...thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Lookin for some good pictures of the Spirit of Dayton Walther 1976.I currently have a couple of shots but none that show the tail .Any pictures would be great...thanks
I may have the paint plan and the Paint numbers for that boat......i built one from an old aeromarine hull....The U-77 right? would that help you out? Bill

I may have the paint plan and the Paint numbers for that boat......i built one from an old aeromarine hull....The U-77 right? would that help you out? Bill
Yes it is the U-77.That would help,does it show what is on the tail?paint numbers would also help.I was going to order a sheet from Newton Marine but thought I could probably do it with pictures.

Yes it is the U-77.That would help,does it show what is on the tail?paint numbers would also help.I was going to order a sheet from Newton Marine but thought I could probably do it with pictures.

Sent you a PM.

Back