73 U-8 Red Man

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim_Duggan

Hi Guys,

I'm seriously considering taking the step into scale, and have liked the '73 Red Man Shovel Nose for a long time, and I don't know of anyone here building or running this boat for competition.

Anyone have any pic's they would be prepared to part with? I think if I can get some decent pic's it might shift my @ss into gear. Also any info anyone wants to give regarding hull's, parts etc I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks

Tim.

Glass all the way Bucky!

I have enough trouble finding the time to put wooden rigger kits together, so I have zero chance of building a wood scalie!

Well Tim,

This shouldn't take you to long at all then. Only 20 weeks to go, and your quite welcome to come to BOTB and steal the "Murray River Gold Cup" from Grub's hands :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well Tim,

This shouldn't take you to long at all then. Only 20 weeks to go, and your quite welcome to come to BOTB and steal the "Murray River Gold Cup" from Grub's hands :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Look at my avatar and my gallery,i have pics. IMPBA 05 and 06 concourse winner 73 RedMan U-8

Well Tim,

Look at my avatar and my gallery,i have pics. IMPBA 05 and 06 concourse winner 73 RedMan U-8
if you are going to build the red man you must get in touch with saymikey his is outstanding and has won alot of wood with that scale....oops sorry mikey beat me to the reply !!!!! :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back