6835 AVL model in the HARM

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dave weagel

does anyone know if this 1/8 scale model of the 1968 AVL is in the HARM ?

photos ? information ?

also looking for copy of the newton 143-6835 plan set, david does not have it.

thank you,

dave w.

[email protected]Scan 5.jpegScan 5.jpeg

Scan 6.jpeg

That was at our Evansville race a few years ago. Maybe the Nats

Dont remember the owner..
brian,

yes , the boat was owned by louie bauman, he brought it to the 2002 race in evansville where those photos were taken. information i received recently is that the model is in the HARM. i'm wondering if anyone has seen it and can provide more information and photos.

the newton plan set was listed as plan no 143 but david could not locate the master drawings and removed no 143 from the website list jan-feb 2012.

i'd like a copy of the newton plans if anyone has them,

thank you

brian,

yes , the boat was owned by louie bauman, he brought it to the 2002 race in evansville where those photos were taken. information i received recently is that the model is in the HARM. i'm wondering if anyone has seen it and can provide more information and photos.

the newton plan set was listed as plan no 143 but david could not locate the master drawings and removed no 143 from the website list jan-feb 2012.

thank you
The boat is still there. If i visit this week I will try and take some pictures.

brian,

thank you
The boat is still there. If i visit this week I will try and take some pictures.
thank you Harry, i'd like as many photos as you can send. lots of detail if possible.

[email protected]

Back