.67 motor parts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

t_hedlund

Hello

How hard is it to find parts for the older.67 CMD and K&B ? I'm looking into buying a used one but i don't what to get stuck with a motor i can't get any parts.

Thanks in-advance

Hello

How hard is it to find parts for the older.67 CMD and K&B ? I'm looking into buying a used one but i don't what to get stuck with a motor i can't get any parts.

Thanks in-advance
CMB or CMDI(Mac)? I have lots of CMB EVO 67 parts

I believe that it was a CMD like this one for sale .

Also what are the most common item that need to be replaced? I remember hearing from someone that after 2 gallons of fuel i should replace connecting rod. But what Else should be replaced a regular intervals.

Basicly i'm starting to shop around for a .67 for my boat, but i'm on a budget and i'm worried about finding parts for my engine. I going to try to make one race in Chicago, but i would like to run it once a week at my local pond.

Thanks

Tom

Last edited by a moderator:
From your link, I think you are inquiring about a Purple head CMB Hydro 99 model. No problem with parts for those engines. I have some, and there are lots of parts at Tidewater. I think I have everything but a crankshaft in stock. Also, it has a forged steel rod with needle bearings. No need to change it after two gallons if you take care of it. Its a really strong setup.

[i going to try to make one race in Chicago, but i would like to run it once a week at my local pond.

Thanks

Tom

And which race in Chicago would that be???

Larry

ok Bob thanks, do you also carry any K & B stuff?

Speed JR this is what i got off the IMPBA master schedule

May 07

to

May 07 JOLIET, IL

06- 044R - ILLINI POWERBOATERS

8th Annual Todd Tribbett Memorial Race, Chicagoland Speedway, Joliet, IL, (NASCAR Pond) Classes: B, D, E/F Outboard; B, D, E/F Mono; B, D, E/F Hydro; Sport 20; Sport 40; 1/8 Scale ;Offshore; Novice. This event is a Cup Race for B & D Outboard and 1/8 Scale. 3 boats to make a class, Pre-registration is required, race time 9:00AM. CD: Kathy Preusse, email [email protected], 3509 Greenleaf, Island Lake, IL 60042 Send your race registration to: Illini Powerboaters, 1790 Delta Drive, Aurora, IL 60504 email, [email protected]

I don't think i will have my boat done in time to make that race, but they also have a race in september i would like to try to make.

Hello

Thanks in-advance
meccoa has parts for the .67 K&B... depending on what you need i supose. I got my head button from them in about a week for mine. Wish i could find someone with a disk rotor for a K&B .67 :(

https://shop.mecoa.com/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=167

Back