• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3.5 DPI tunnelhull w/new K & B 3.5 SOLD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[email protected]

3.5 DPI tunnelhull w/new K & B 3.5 SOLD

Your in luck! I have for sale a brand new 3.5 DPI tunnelhull. It has been completely reinforced as well as ride pads installed on the bottom. It comes with the Mercury engine cover, radio box and lid. A motor mount, cables, instructions and some decals

Included is a brand new, in the box K & B 3.5 outboard motor w/Gold Carb. It is #8907 and is dated 9/96. That is an important date because the people at K & B told me that was one of their best line produced motor with no flaws.

I'm asking $250

8)

Re:3.5 DPI tunnelhull w/new K & B 3.5

Hi,

I would be interested in buying your boat - but if you didn't know i am in Australia. This hasn't been an issue in the past when I brought boats for the US - so I hope it may not be with you.

Do you have any pics and what 'reinforcing' have you done.

cheers

GT

I can have some photos for you tomorrow( U.S.) time. What process do I need to go through to get it to you through customs. And as long as you don't mind paying all shipping costs I'll ship it out to you.

: :)

Hi,

Getting it through customs is not a drama. When shipped it just has to be declared as a used toy model boat. I usually get stuff shipped via USPS airmail, but I would need to know how much it is going to cost. If to dear to go air would have to come surface.....around half the price but 6 times as slow to arrive. How would you accept payment - I pay for most thing in the US via PayPal - do you have an account? Look forward to seeing the pics and will work out the rest with you.

cheers

GT ;D

Hi,

Forgot to say you can find my e-mail on the members list to post the pics to.

GT 8)

Re:3.5 DPI tunnelhull w/new K & B 3.5 SOLD

:D SOLD!! The DPI and engine has been sold to GTR in Australia.

Thanks,

Rodney

do you still have any motors left i need a 3.5ss? cheers cam

Sorry, Gary bought everything and just bought my Garcia tuned pipe, RPM rod and Lawless lower end.

Back