3/16th flex cable.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmunn

Where can I buy some flex cable of this size and not get hit too hard on the shipping and handling.

I live in Newbrunswick canada but have a Maine ship to address so somewhere on the east coast would be preferable.

The prop turns counter clockwise so would i need the cable referred to as the "left lay"

Thanks

Terry

Hello Tmunn : are you looking for just the cable ? or cable with stub shaft attached. If just the cable , I have approx 3-4 feet of the 3/16 cable that I no longer have any use for and the big bonus is that I live in Ontario , near Toronto. I will check in the morning when I get home from work on how much I have and let you know. Geoff.

Hello Tmunn : are you looking for just the cable ? or cable with stub shaft attached. If just the cable , I have approx 3-4 feet of the 3/16 cable that I no longer have any use for and the big bonus is that I live in Ontario , near Toronto. I will check in the morning when I get home from work on how much I have and let you know. Geoff.

Geoff,

I only need the cable I am re-using my ferril and stub shaft.

How much do you want for the cable send me a PM.

terry

Back