2012 Roger Newton Memorial R/C Hydroplane Show

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hydro Junkie

Here are some of the pictures I shot yesterday at the Hydroplane and Raceboat Museum. I included some shots of the U-787, 77 and 82 Atlas boats as well as some of the 1958 Bardahl that is undergoing structural rework as well. If anyone else that was there wants to add pictures, feel free :)

DSC00278.JPGDSC00279.JPGDSC00280.JPG

DSC00281.JPGDSC00282.JPGDSC00283.JPG

And, last but not least, the 1958 Miss Bardahl and U-787. I would have liked to have gotten more of the Bardahl but there was too much going on around it :mellow:

DSC00310.JPGDSC00311.JPGDSC00312.JPG

DSC00314.JPGDSC00315.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Hy Guys.

I live in switzerland (europe) and a big Old School Piston Hydroplane Fan.

It has a Live Website where i can see the Atlas van lines Restoration?

Greets Phil

PS: One Day in my live, i will come to Seattle and will see all this Fantastic Hydroboats!!

Thanks for the Pics HJ!! Can you do us a favor, and generically label the first (3) groupings ... Are some 1/7th scale Electric, some 1/6.66 Gas, and others 1/8 th Nitro. I think I can tell, but it might help others get motivated to build in other classes if they could see some of the hulls already built, and ready to race!!!

Thanks Again for your efforts,

DJ

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me see, what are they?

Post 1 has the already IDed gas U-95, not sure on the Bud, the rest are 1/10th electrics

Post 2's last three shots are all 1/7th scale electrics, not sure on the power of the rest but I believe them to be either 1/8th or 1/7th scale

Post 3 is, as far as I know, all 1/7th scale electrics except the twin bare frames, not sure on their power, just know they are going to be Bardahls

Sorry I can't be more helpful, maybe Marty can fill in some of the blanks on if some are gas scales or not

Let me see, what are they?

Post 1 has the already IDed gas U-95, not sure on the Bud, the rest are 1/10th electrics

Post 2's last three shots are all 1/7th scale electrics, not sure on the power of the rest but I believe them to be either 1/8th or 1/7th scale

Post 3 is, as far as I know, all 1/7th scale electrics except the twin bare frames, not sure on their power, just know they are going to be Bardahls

Sorry I can't be more helpful, maybe Marty can fill in some of the blanks on if some are gas scales or not
U-95 and Bud are Gas Scale the rest are 1/10 Electrics The Madison is a 1/6 Electric The rest are 1/7 electric. all built by the Campbell Bros. Same for 3

Back