2010 Northwest scale hydro championships

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rob you need to send me the info as I want to go. I'm working on the scales as I type. :lol:

Rob you need to send me the info as I want to go. I'm working on the scales as I type. :lol:
Kevin, that would be great if you go too..... I wonder if Keith would go? Its a fun race.....Keith can run his vegas as well.... I'm sure the guys will post the dates and the site where all the info is......

Here is the link to the race... http://www.stubbersmedia.com/nwshc/

Last edited by a moderator:
You can count on me! I will absolutely be there, After yesterdays 40+ boat count at the Gold Cup I am hoping for big numbers for the scale championship race.

Attachments

• !Bm,oevw!mk~$(KGrHqQH-C4EtsPT+F9zBLfeN-(Hyw~~_121.jpg
    !Bm,oevw!mk~$(KGrHqQH-C4EtsPT+F9zBLfeN-(Hyw~~_121.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 0
Count me in, either with a boat or camera ;)

Hopefully I'll have the 7474 hull ready as it's almost ready for paint

Green light hope my scale survives long enough to make the trip,otherwise im still coming. I will need a gallon of RedMax 50 if anyone up there has any laying around?

Green light hope my scale survives long enough to make the trip,otherwise im still coming. I will need a gallon of RedMax 50 if anyone up there has any laying around?

I think we can definetly help you out as far as the Fuel is concerned, may be a dumb question but is 60 to 65% OK?

I think we can definetly help you out as far as the Fuel is concerned, may be a dumb question but is 60 to 65% OK?
60 will work but not 65 as i ran some by accident yesterday and it did not like it....

60 will work but not 65 as i ran some by accident yesterday and it did not like it....
Mike, I've got some Powermaster 50% if that would work. It's an 18% synth/castor mix. LMK :)

I'm in. John
John with the madison boat....see ya there. You must have her running pretty well, see ya in a few of the connies, etc on RCU.....CMB power now?
Nope the Madison is out for the season after accident. Ive been runnining my Weifield's for the last couple of races and it is running great. I took 2nd at the Gold cup yesterday with the UNW guys. Great race 43 boats.

Please tell me that's not the 91 turbine. I was hoping to see that and Duck's Winston head to head like in real life

Looks like everyone is starting to get excited about the 2010 NW Scale Championship Race... :rolleyes:

This year we will be running 3 classes- 1/8 NITRO Scale Hydro, 1/6 GAS Scale Hydro and 1/7 ELECTRIC Scale Hydro

at the Twin Lakes race site in Arlington, WA. Currently our plan is to have open water Saturday morning October 9th

for NITRO and GAS classes to tune for the weather with racing starting around 10:30 and continuing through Sunday.

The 1/6 Scale GAS class will include all Thunderboats that are painted and detailed as a real unlimited

hydro. Unfortunately the NW Scale Website will no longer be active as the cost to keep it running has become too high. I

will work on a flier that will include more details and post it on this web site along with Jim's Boat Dock in the next 2 weeks.

Marty

Shallenberger

[email protected]

Looks like everyone is starting to get excited about the 2010 NW Scale Championship Race... :rolleyes:

This year we will be running 3 classes- 1/8 NITRO Scale Hydro, 1/6 GAS Scale Hydro and 1/7 ELECTRIC Scale Hydro

at the Twin Lakes race site in Arlington, WA. Currently our plan is to have open water Saturday morning October 9th

for NITRO and GAS classes to tune for the weather with racing starting around 10:30 and continuing through Sunday.

The 1/6 Scale GAS class will include all Thunderboats that are painted and detailed as a real unlimited

hydro. Unfortunately the NW Scale Website will no longer be active as the cost to keep it running has become too high. I

will work on a flier that will include more details and post it on this web site along with Jim's Boat Dock in the next 2 weeks.

Marty

Shallenberger

[email protected]
Please visit www.PNWTA.org for race information

Marty

Latest posts

Back