2010 Evansville Fall Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike, thanks for the photos, Mort and I hope to come your way next year. KQQL pics.
cool.gif

Mike, thanks for the photos, Mort and I hope to come your way next year. KQQL pics.
cool.gif
Thanks Ray

I wish I could have taken more action shots, but it's hard to shoot pics and race at the same time. I needed my son there to take control of the camera.

cool.gif
Thanks Ray

I wish I could have taken more action shots, but it's hard to shoot pics and race at the same time. I needed my son there to take control of the camera.
Who won the last scale race.
The Grimracer was the only one that finished. Lots of driftwood....lol
Congrats for a him and nice pics. Saturday was a beautifull day but once that cold front moved in, it was pretty crazy. LOts of Flips all day sunday.

I had a few blow offs that I would love to have on film. Cold rainy windy, not a good combo but we had a blast.

BB

Mike, got quite a few heats on vid. Have to go through them and see what all I got. Been trying to get them all posted on the River City Racing Club facebook page.

Latest posts

Back