2009 RCU Atomic Cup

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miniczar

The first race is in the books for the 2009 R/C Unlimiteds Oh Boy! Oberto Championship series. There was a good turn out with great weather all weekend long. I have some video of the event, here is my 3rd heat (look for the Muncey start):

I have more that I will upload to youtube later. KNDU news came out and filmed alittle:

http://www.kndu.com/global/video/flash/pop...mp;rnd=28853681

I have a few more of the final and connies I will load up later. Thank you again to the Brandts and all of their help!

Last edited by a moderator:
The first race is in the books for the 2009 R/C Unlimiteds Oh Boy! Oberto Championship series. There was a good turn out with great weather all weekend long. I have some video of the event, here is my 3rd heat (look for the Muncey start):

Thanks for the video! I can see that if I go out west I'm gonna HAVE to work on my starts! Especially that cut the course thing. I guess you can cut the course any time before the start? Also, what is the size of that track? It seems smaller than IMPBA or maybe you guys are just going faster? :huh:

David,

I only counted 3 laps in the video, is this something new for scale in the RCU?????

Don :)

Yes, there is only 3 laps there, depending on who puts the race on, we either have 3 or 5 laps for the preliminary heats, but we always have 5 laps for the connies and finals. We can cut from front to back only up til 5 seconds left on the clock. I think the start is the most fun part of the race. I hope you can make it out a dice it up with us!

Last edited by a moderator:
Joey, that was a fun heat, but unfortunately that one did not get taped. I think I only have the connies and final. Your boat got some good time on the newsreel though for KNDU!!!

Back