2008 Northwest Scale Hydroplane Championship October 10th 11th and 12th

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty Shallenberger

Just a reminder that the 2008 Northwest Scale Hydroplane Championship is taking place October 10th 11th and 12th at Twin Lakes Park in Arlington Washington. This year we have expanded the program to include Classic Thunderboats along with RTR Miss Vegas boats and of course the 1/8 Scale Hydros. This year we have some of the top 1/8 Scale Hydro racers from all over the United States and from as far away as New Zealand representing APBA, NAMBA and IMPBA racing for "All the Marbles"

For complete information visit http://stubbersmedia.com/nwshc/

Marty Shallenberger

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a reminder that the 2008 Northwest Scale Hydroplane Championship is taking place October 10th 11th and 12th at Twin Lakes Park in Arlington Washington. This year we have expanded the program to include Classic Thunderboats along with RTR Miss Vegas boats and of course the 1/8 Scale Hydros. This year we have some of the top 1/8 Scale Hydro racers from all over the United States and from as far away as New Zealand representing APBA, NAMBA and IMPBA racing for "All the Marbles"
For complete information visit <a href="http://stubbersmedia.com/nwshc/" target="_blank">http://stubbersmedia.com/nwshc/</a>

Marty Shallenberger

Marty.

SoCal will not be empty handed this year. Scales and Classic Thunderboats will be at the race. 100 percent sure that three boats will be there. 90 percent sure that there will be an additional four more boats.

Thanks, Al Waters

I noticed on the website that you are having some heats for the thunderboats on Friday. Are you still going to have the rule where you cant change drivers after the race starts? That kept me from racing last year as I missed Saturday because of work and I am hoping I can race thunderboats this year in this class.

I noticed on the website that you are having some heats for the thunderboats on Friday. Are you still going to have the rule where you cant change drivers after the race starts? That kept me from racing last year as I missed Saturday because of work and I am hoping I can race thunderboats this year in this class.

David,

Last year we didn't allow the driver switch on Scale Unlimited because its the driver who gets the points and not the boat for scoring. However, the Classic Thunderboat class is an exhibition class at Marty's race even though there will be a Connie and Final. If you can score enough points missing some heats and still make the Final, then you are okay. If you miss some heats and can't make the Final and you take over your dads boat who has qualified for the Final, I will tell Marty that I have no problem with that............. because I want to be right there with you racing. I don't care if Marty gives you diplomatic immunity. If I am lucky to make the Final (yep, I will ship my boat the 1200 miles) in Classic Thunderboats, it isn't complete unless you are there also. We WILL figure something out.

See you there.

Thanks, Al Waters

Simple solution... Don't go to work! :p heh heh

Just like Al said,we want you racing Thunderboats with us.. If it would help I could call your boss and explain just how important it is for you to have the time off. How would that work out for you :eek: :eek: :eek:

Marty

Just like Al said,we want you racing Thunderboats with us.. If it would help I could call your boss and explain just how important it is for you to have the time off. How would that work out for you :eek: :eek: :eek: Marty

Hey Marty,

being that you are all about promoting the Classic Thunderboat class in Washington and also really cutting David some slack, I think that the CZARS should enter two boats rather than dad qualify one boat to get in the Final and Mr. Cool, Calm and Collected (miniczar) roll in to town the next day and race in the Final. I have an idea if the other Classic Thunderboaters don't mind. ;)

See ya, Al Waters

Back