2008 Hydroplane Fleet

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe Wiebelhaus

Supporting Member
Hey guys,

Take a look and my spring projects,under my albums, 1999 E-Lam Plus (Fritz Hull), 1974 Miss U.S. (Velasco Hull), Sport 40 (AC Hull), 1968 Miss Eagle Electric (Peter Muller Classic Thunderboat)

Im tired, no more painting, I have weeks of hardware installation, and a good stiff drink.............. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Trivia Question,

Why didn't the '74-76 Miss US race with the air-dynamic cowl throughout the years???

:huh:

Hey guys,Take a look and my spring projects,under my albums, 1999 E-Lam Plus (Fritz Hull), 1974 Miss U.S. (Velasco Hull), Sport 40 (AC Hull), 1968 Miss Eagle Electric (Peter Muller Classic Thunderboat)

I tired, no more painting, I have weeks of hardware installation, and a good stiff drink.............. ;)
first as usual they all look beautiful, can't wait to see them run. Second your not done painting we have one more to go. Third any luck on pics, i have it all wet sanded and ready to go. Third i'll bring the stiff drink. Give me a shout after holiday. Thanks for all your help over the spring i do appreciate it, and not just with boats.

Hey guys,Take a look and my spring projects,under my albums, 1999 E-Lam Plus (Fritz Hull), 1974 Miss U.S. (Velasco Hull), Sport 40 (AC Hull), 1968 Miss Eagle Electric (Peter Muller Classic Thunderboat)

I tired, no more painting, I have weeks of hardware installation, and a good stiff drink.............. ;)
first as usual they all look beautiful, can't wait to see them run. Second your not done painting we have one more to go. Third any luck on pics, i have it all wet sanded and ready to go. Third i'll bring the stiff drink. Give me a shout after holiday. Thanks for all your help over the spring i do appreciate it, and not just with boats.
Looks like im behind the eight ball as ussual. 06 Elam is getting primer today paint in a week or so. Just mounting the hardware in the 57 Short Circuit then to paint. All the while my Zipper cries for attention.Not to mention the Jesse James Kitty.................

Joe - right on!

The turbo-allison combination with the full cowl on the boat contributed to a major heat issue not only with the magnetos, but the entire motor !!! :)

Im tired, no more painting, I have weeks of hardware installation, and a good stiff drink.............. ;)
Hey Joe,

Great looking boats. Really neat stuff.

Scott

Back