2007 Oberto scale (paint)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can you borrow red lip bottle or nail paint bottle from wife or girlfriend :lol: :D :p Bingo!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ray, If you have the paint number used on your hull.I can mix you a 1oz.of paint. I have the paint numbers on the real boat.. But I have seen some off colors used! Doug Shepherd Madison, In

No problem Ray, Just let me know and I take care of you !! Doug

Ray, I will call Color Dot in the mourning and have the Dupont number changed over to a Sikkens number. I can only mix Sikkens Auto Base Plus. Thanks Doug

O.k Ray, That number that you posted is no good in the Dupont Line, So here is what I did . A friend of mine painted the new hull from day one. He has all the numbers (IMRON) and paints. I am getting samples and will do spray out's for all the color and will scanning them for correct color matches thru Skikkens brand and also Dupont .This will be a Base Coat Clear Coat Thanks I hope this helps Doug Shepherd Madison, In

Last edited:
O.k Ray, That number that you posted is no good in the Dupont Line, So here is what I did . A friend of mine painted the new hull from day one. He has all the numbers (IMRON) and paints. I am getting samples and will do spray out's for all the color and will scanning them for correct color matches thru Skikkens brand and also Dupont .This will be a Base Coat Clear Coat Thanks I hope this helps Doug Shepherd Madison, In
Sorry Doug, your reply got past me. I appreciate any help. B)

Back