2005 season

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

P THOMAS

Supporting Member
Vendor
How about posting Your race/season wins let us know what is racing and winning out there.

https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/displayimage...album=325&pos=0

Here are the major trophies I won this year with the 79 Atlas Van Lines

Indiania Govenors Cup, IMPBA Dist4 Season Point Cup, Illini Cup, IMPBA Dist14 Season Points trophy.

This boat was built using Roger Newton plans about 1985 and was refitted in 2004 and 2005. The boat/motor/setup, seemed to come together this year and it was hard to beat.

I have to thank CMDI MAC motors, Race Craft bearing guy Ron Byrd, Dick Tyndall for his great turn fins, Tanks 2 U for the great custom fuel tank, Props 4 U for some props that worked.

Thanks to all the people that help make this a great hobby, where would we be with out them.

Thanks for letting me win :) PHIL

Last edited by a moderator:
ah the only boat to beat my elam in a race.. That was so much fun.. Good job Phil love the prop one

2005 National Fast Electric 1/8th Scale Champion also first place for FE 1/8th scale at Indy

manx%20001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My Miss US has had a pretty good year here in Australia.

Old Salty's results for this year;

- 2nd NSW State Titles

- 1st Australian National Titles

- 1st Silver Cup

- 1st Hunter Valley Championships

https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/displayimage...?album=23&pos=3

Running an OPS 67 with a Keeley head button and a SPP Carbon pipe, the boat has been really good but the gremlins are starting to attack and it is a little unreliable now.

Boat is now in for a refit as it needed a new dummy engine anyway, thanks again to Ken Retallick's deck walk at the Nationals.

Thanks to Dad for being the best pit crew and everyone else who has helped.

Bucky. I'll see you at the Murray River Gold Cup in January. Bring it on!

Grub

Back