2000 yellow miss madison

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jojoinotown

Looking for the paint code for the 2000 miss Madison yellow boat.

Last edited by a moderator:
just lookin for help on a paint code for a buddy, he is going to be building the 2000 yellow Madison boat and I am trying to find the proper paint code for him. If anyone has an Idea or can point me in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated. thank you.

just lookin for help on a paint code for a buddy, he is going to be building the 2000 yellow Madison boat and I am trying to find the proper paint code for him. If anyone has an Idea or can point me in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated. thank you.
I am not for sure what the code was for the yellow. But, I do have a piece of the hull that was cut off. The yellow could be scaned for a color match. Or you could call Charlie Grooms at Clifty Engineering Tool Com. (812) 273 -3272 8 to 5 Monday thru Friday . He should remember what was used for the yellow. Thanks Doug

I am not for sure what the code was for the yellow. But, I do have a piece of the hull that was cut off. The yellow could be scaned for a color match. Or you could call Charlie Grooms at Clifty Engineering Tool Com. (812) 273 -3272 8 to 5 Monday thru Friday . He should remember what was used for the yellow. Thanks Doug

Thank you very much really appreciate the help

Back