• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 MAC 67's For Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Cathey

Supporting Member
I have 2 Mac 67's for sale. Not the T port sleeves. Both have new WIB Bearings installed. One has the big bore MAC carb and the other has the small bore. Runable motors, could use the sleeves tightened up. Motors are $200 each ($210 each if you use PayPal) plus shipping, probably $10 2 Day Priority w/no insurance. Ship to continental U.S. only.. The big bore carb is $75 plus $5 shipping.

P4110161.JPG

what is the bore of the big bore carb?
The MAC 67/84 carbs came in .510 and .550 bores. I personally got better response with the .510 for the 67 and .550 for the 84. Some others got the same results and others did fine with the .550 with the 67's. Just decided it was the entire package influence.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 2 Mac 67's for sale. Not the T port sleeves. Both have new WIB Bearings installed. One has the big bore MAC carb and the other has the small bore. Runable motors, could use the sleeves tightened up. Motors are $200 each ($210 each if you use PayPal) plus shipping, probably $10 2 Day Priority w/no insurance. Ship to continental U.S. only.. The big bore carb is $75 plus $5 shipping.

attachicon.gif
P4110161.JPG
Mike

I may have another Big Bore Carb if you need it to help sell the engines

Marty

attachicon.gif
P4110161.JPG
Mike

I may have another Big Bore Carb if you need it to help sell the engines

Marty
Thanks Marty. Too bad MAC parts are so hard to get. I will drop the price to $175 each or $325 for both, plus $10 shipping in the continental U.S.

Back