• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale 2-cmb .67

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike menter sr

Supporting Member
1green head not sure of carb, with silver pipe (ops) plus set of bearings if ever needed 400 us shipped conus elsewhere on buyers.. 1 blue head not sure of carb , with black Cmb pipe plus set of extra bearings SOLD us shipped conus elsewhere on buyers..PayPal ff or Venmo my bad for not wd40 ing water jacket

Attachments

• IMG_0728.jpeg
    IMG_0728.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0724.jpeg
    IMG_0724.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0725.jpeg
    IMG_0725.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0726.jpeg
    IMG_0726.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
1green head not sure of carb, with silver pipe (ops) plus set of bearings if ever needed 400 us shipped conus elsewhere on buyers.. 1 blue head not sure of carb , with black Cmb pipe plus set of extra bearings SOLD us shipped conus elsewhere on buyers..PayPal ff or Venmo my bad for not wd40 ing water jacket
If anyone interested in motor only or has an offer which is reasonable let me know, don’t hurt to ask..

Back