2.4ghz radio coming from tower hobbies?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yurkanip

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti00...=LXWPW0&P=7

I came across this today at towerhobbies. Available late May.....anyone hear about this radio system yet? 2 channel, and very affordable...but 2.4ghz. could it be worth the money? I know it is not available yet, but maybe someone behind the scenes might have some info on it. Any "007" folks that might have info?

Thanks in advance

Patrick

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti00...=LXWPW0&P=7
I came across this today at towerhobbies. Available late May.....anyone hear about this radio system yet? 2 channel, and very affordable...but 2.4ghz. could it be worth the money? I know it is not available yet, but maybe someone behind the scenes might have some info on it. Any "007" folks that might have info?

Thanks in advance

Patrick

I believe that is practically the same "Tactic" system that comes in the UL-1 Superior....Mine works pretty good, havent had any problems so far.

Larry Jr.

Wow, only 6 volt power supply, just like the Futaba 4pk. Towers products are usually pretty good stuff made by a major company and tagged Tower Hobbies.

Futaba used to make there radio's for them. These don't have the Futaba look though, bet they work fine.

Daniel

Last edited by a moderator:
These sound like decent radio systems...and yes, it is hte tactic system. How would this 2.4 compare specifically to a Futaba FM 2PL to be exact. ?? thoughts. I have been a futaba fan for years...and am looking for an upgrade. So it is either fm, or this cheaper 2.4ghz.

Thanks

These sound like decent radio systems...and yes, it is hte tactic system. How would this 2.4 compare specifically to a Futaba FM 2PL to be exact. ?? thoughts. I have been a futaba fan for years...and am looking for an upgrade. So it is either fm, or this cheaper 2.4ghz.
Thanks
Just the fact the crystals and frequencies are out of the picture should be reason enough.

Daniel

Back