1995 T-3 Bud rebuilt questions

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueBlaster

After searching the Internet and looking at pics. I guess I just want to confirm this for my scale Bud. Ok the T-3 in 94 had the tiplets and F-16 canopy I guess after a wreak it was rebuilt In 95 with a new cockpit and Chip was still driving it till he flip in Detroit and mark Evan took over. When you put the boat side to side the different seems to be the cockpit. So could I add tiplets to my T-5 Bud and change driver name? The tiplets seem to have been on there up until 97 then were taken off.

After searching the Internet and looking at pics. I guess I just want to confirm this for my scale Bud. Ok the T-3 in 94 had the tiplets and F-16 canopy I guess after a wreak it was rebuilt In 95 with a new cockpit and Chip was still driving it till he flip in Detroit and mark Evan took over. When you put the boat side to side the different seems to be the cockpit. So could I add tiplets to my T-5 Bud and change driver name? The tiplets seem to have been on there up until 97 then were taken off.
I have the plans for the T-3 if you want to borrow them your more then welcome to it.

Send me your email addy and I'll end you a good picture. Harry

Send me your email addy and I'll end you a good picture. Harry
[email protected]

Back