• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1994 BUD T-4 for sale SOLD!!!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duck899

I have a BUD T-4 for sale RTR. It comes with a Mac 67 which is in great condition. Parabolic 67 pipe, all hardware, futaba servos, twin metal fuel tanks. It needs some set up time as I just never got around to testing with all the other boats I run. It was originally put together by Don F. Painted with PPG passion red and cleared with dupont chromaclear. $2250

Bud T-4 pics

med_gallery_128_751_18760.jpg

med_gallery_128_751_83985.jpg

med_gallery_128_751_161909.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:ph34r: I will watch his new scale at our district 16. :D that is a scary thought!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Will hope to have it race ready for Arlington and the NW Scale Hydroplane Championship Race. Not sure if I will have it ready for any D16 Races this year. Will be working on the Tahoe Miss, Short Circuit and Notre Dame first. Plus with re-building my Winston Eagle it won't make it to that race.

Thank you for purchasing it! If I had to look at it one more day I would have had to buy it. I missed the opportunity to buy it before Rob got it and was considering it again. Beautiful boat! Enjoy it!!!!!

Back