1984 Seafair Video

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miniczar

Does anyone out there have the footage of the race at Seafair in 1984? I would pay money to get a copy of it on dvd or vhs. Hopefully I can find it out there somewhere.

Have you checked with KIRO TV? If you're lucky, they might have it in an archive somewhere and let you have a copy

If I am not mistaken, didn't King do the broadcast that year? I am not too sure when Kiro took over, but I was led to believe it was the late 80s. Marty, I will call you this week, I want to hear about the show and peoples take with the gas scales.

you could be right on that one David, just going off of the recent years with KIRO. I would like to hear about the show myself, so if Marty wouldn't mind telling us all a little about what went on......................

Last edited by a moderator:
David I have it. I have to re-digitize it for DVD since the one I did is MIA. I'll shoot it up to in a couple of days I need to clear some hard drive space.

Back