1983 American Speedy Printing

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tall Fella

Hello everybody .

I am trying to put a fibreglass Scale boat together and have received and seen a variety of ideas on where to put the fuel tank- s and radio box .

Idea 1 - Front radio box and 2 tanks - 1 each beside the motor

Idea 2 - Split radio box just behind the motor under the deck

Idea 3 - Radio box central / right of c / l behind the motor

Idea 4 - ?

I look forward to reading your replies .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia

Hello Rick .

I will try and get some pictures done in the next few days . I still have your e - mail address , so I can send them over that way to you .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia

Hello Rick , Bob , Andy .

I have taken some pictures today and will get them sent out soon - hopefully tonight . Not too cluey about putting attachments to e - mails , have to bring help in for this job . Andy , can you send me a private message with a address to send a Money Order over for those stickers .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia

Hello Andy , Bob and Rick .

Rick , somehow I have lost your e - mail address . The pictures have been sent to Andy and Bob a little while ago . See what you think of them .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

AUSTRALIA

Hello Andy , Rick and Bob .

I have just found another message from the Mail Administrator telling me the e - mail did not go through because it exceeded the size limit . It might take me a few days before my assistant is available again .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia

Hello Andy , Rick and Bob .

I have been very busy with work lately and haven't been able to get my assistant over to put the pictures in as a attachment for a replacement e - mail . I already have Andy,s address so can either Rick or Bob send me a private message with a mailing address and I will post them over via snail mail . Sorry about the delay .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia

Back