1982 / 1983 American Speedy Printing

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tall Fella

Hello everybody .

This is a enquiry from Australia . I have a fibreglass 1 / 8 Scale that I am trying to complete to run at our Nationals in coming May , much the same as a Steve Muck hull with a OPS 67 on 30 % nitro . I have quite a few Octura and Prather props to choose , might be old school but thats what I use on Glow boats . I look forward to reading your replies .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia

Hello everybody .

This is a enquiry from Australia . I have a fibreglass 1 / 8 Scale that I am trying to complete to run at our Nationals in coming May , much the same as a Steve Muck hull with a OPS 67 on 30 % nitro . I have quite a few Octura and Prather props to choose , might be old school but thats what I use on Glow boats . I look forward to reading your replies .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia

Ian, I'm not an expert but try a Octura X 455 two or three blade. If the motor is strong perhaps a X 457. Regards, Glenn

depending on your altitude you might want to try a Octura 460-2 or 3 blade.

cliff

Hello Shadow .

We run at Penrith . only about 50 km in from Sydney and the water level is only ~ 50 / 80 metres above sea level .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia

Hello everybody .This is a enquiry from Australia . I have a fibreglass 1 / 8 Scale that I am trying to complete to run at our Nationals in coming May , much the same as a Steve Muck hull with a OPS 67 on 30 % nitro . I have quite a few Octura and Prather props to choose , might be old school but thats what I use on Glow boats . I look forward to reading your replies .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia
Hi Ian, im finally getting ready to test a similar hull, its the 82 Executone..a Phil Thomas 82u55 and the props that Glenn suggested were what i was told to try....Ill let you know how mine worked out on my boat after i run it! Im trying an Octura X-455 two blade on my boat. Bill

Last edited by a moderator:
Back