1977 Charlies Girl

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Hallam

Does anyone have or know where I can find a good picture of the 1977 Charlies Girl? I got a couple from Roger Newton but I can't even read the name on the cowl or confirm the colour scheme.

I saw his 1977 U-4 Chalie's Girl at Namba 19 driver name : Chuck McGaughty It is nice scale Contact at him or Al Waters Good Luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Mike,

I'm sure my Buddy Rick will fix you up with a decent pics. Per Roger's paint plan, Colors are: IMRON paint #s: White 817, Gold deck 43482, Blue cowl 63203 U-4s are blue with white outline, Charlie's Girl logo and bust graphic on deck and cowl and fin are white with shadowing. Chuck McGaughy's graphics came from [email protected] CHEERS !!! Bob

Hey Mike,

I'm sure my Buddy Rick will fix you up with a decent pics. Per Roger's paint plan, Colors are: IMRON paint #s: White 817, Gold deck 43482, Blue cowl 63203 U-4s are blue with white outline, Charlie's Girl logo and bust graphic on deck and cowl and fin are white with shadowing. Chuck McGaughy's graphics came from [email protected] CHEERS !!! Bob

Hey Mike,I'm sure my Buddy Rick will fix you up with a decent pics. Per Roger's paint plan, Colors are: IMRON paint #s: White 817, Gold deck 43482, Blue cowl 63203 U-4s are blue with white outline, Charlie's Girl logo and bust graphic on deck and cowl and fin are white with shadowing. Chuck McGaughy's graphics came from [email protected] CHEERS !!! Bob
Got a picture from Rick. It shows the lettering and colors very well. Thanks everyone for your input.

Mike

Hey Rick: I would not suggest you do the Charlie's Girl. It is rather plain and not as nice looking as some of the others. Get my drift? See ya in Orlando. Perry

Me again Rick: Just thinking, do you have a decent picture of the Mark & Pak that I can 'beg, borrow or steal" from you? You know how it goes, when they are not fast enough then enter them in the Concours. Perry

Hum Perry i've seen some Concours boats that would give most of our boats a run for your money.... <_<

Back