1972 Vans PX

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tall Fella

Hello everybody .

This is a enquiry from Australia . I am a member of the Model Boat Club of N.S.W.Inc and we are trying to get a class together ( minimum 5 ) that can be of a real or fictional boat in 1 / 8 Scale Size Shovel nose Hydro's together to run as 23 cc Petrol Sport Hydro's . I have a boat that is painted up the 1972 Vans PX . I would like to know how big the stars are , or preferably buy a Colour Sheet for this boat . I look forward to reading your replies .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia

david,

glad to see that you're selling plans again.

i sent you an email regarding my order.

thank you,

dave weagel

Hey Dave,

Thanks for your email, I responded to you last night, hopefully it sent to you ok. I am "unofficially" doing the plans right now, and hope to make an announcement once a new website is complete for Newton Marine, which I hope is not long from now. I am concentrating on getting out back-stock orders right now but definitely are taking orders and sending them out as soon as I get them. I want to keep the archives that my dad worked on for over 30 years alive and available to the RC boating community and hope to continue to improve its growth.

Hello David .

Just a quick note to let you know that I have the money order for the Colour Sheet - 1972 Vans PX done and it will probably go in the mail on Monday . I look forward to seeing my previous and current order arrive in the near future . Thanks again .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia

Sounds great Ian. Your last order went out on the 28th, hope they get to you safe. Thanks again for your new order!

Hello David .

Just a quick note to let you know that the package of my previous order , Colour Sheet - Red / Yellow American Speedy Printing and the Squire Shop has arrived today - Wednesday in Australia and the Money Order was put in the mail on Monday to pay for the Colour Sheet - 1972 Vans PX . Thanks again for getting here so quickly .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia

Back