1962 bardahl cowl

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dave weagel

i'm looking for a 1/8 scale cockpit cowling for the 1962 bardahl, newton no. 113.

i think troy mcintyre's jones low back cowl is the one i need.

i have a muck jones high back cowl, newton no. 102, but it's too large for this low profile hull.

thank you the help.

dave w.

i'm looking for a 1/8 scale cockpit cowling for the 1962 bardahl, newton no. 113.

i have a muck jones high back cowl, newton no. 102, but it's too large for this low profile hull.

thank you the help.

dave w.
If the front of the cowl is straight up not slanted i might have what you need.

mike,

firewall is supposed to be slanted but that can be modified. it's the height behind cockpit that i'm concerned about.

please send me a picture with height , width and length dimensions if possible.

thank you,

dave w.

[email protected]

[email protected]

thank you the help.

dave w.
If the front of the cowl is straight up not slanted i might have what you need.

phil,
i'll try to send you a personal email with pic and dimensions of the 1962 bardahl cowl i need.

thank you,

dave w.

Dave, The cowl I have has the slanted firewall Do you have a measurement and picture?
Thanks for the order Dave that makes 2 1/2 sets of cowls going to Michigan GO ROUND NOSE SCALE BOATS.. I will pull another set of cowls in the morning and start on a new hull next week. Things are starting to move forward here.....Mike

mike,

that's very good news. your hull, cowl and engine cover look very good. with some very minor work on the flange your cowl with integral hatch should fit my hull perfectly.

sounds like scale rd nose hull builds are popular here in michigan. mine will be a semi-scale with gas power which would qualify for the gas sport hydro class but just a play boat for me.

good luck with your epoxy glass scale hull venture. i'll let you know when i get my cowl.

thank you,

dave w.

phil,
i'll try to send you a personal email with pic and dimensions of the 1962 bardahl cowl i need.

thank you,

dave w.

Dave, The cowl I have has the slanted firewall Do you have a measurement and picture?
Thanks for the order Dave that makes 2 1/2 sets of cowls going to Michigan GO ROUND NOSE SCALE BOATS.. I will pull another set of cowls in the morning and start on a new hull next week. Things are starting to move forward here.....Mike

Latest posts

Back